Suncoast Housing Connections builds and remodels single family homes for sale and develops rental properties in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. All homes and apartments are designed and built to the highest possible standard. All properties include energy efficient and green features.
HOMES FOR SALE
Homes built by Suncoast Housing Connections are available to families that meet certain qualifications. To see if you qualify, you must attend a Homebuyer Education Workshop sponsored by our agency, then meet with one of our Housing Counselors to determine if you meet the requirements. Suncoast Housing Connections works with local governments and their Downpayment Assistance Programs to assist families afford to purchase these homes.
St. Petersburg Build-a-lot Program–Single Family Housing New Construction
Over the next year, Tampa Bay CDC will be building 14 homes in South Saint Petersburg. The 3 bedroom 2 bath homes have over 1,200 square feet of living area. The front porch and stone accents bring lots of character to the neighborhood. The kitchens have wood cabinets with granite counters. All windows have impact glass for easy hurricane preparation. Some of the energy efficient features include 50 gallon quick recovery water heater, air conditioner with programable thermostat, and LED lighting.
- 1100 19th Street South – Construction contract awarded, Building permits Ready
- 1621 19th Avenue South – Construction contract awarded, Building permits Ready
- 3619 15th Avenue South – Construction contract awarded, Building permits Ready
- 1200 12th Avenue South – Construction 60% complete
- 1810 19th Avenue South- SOLD
- 2930 12th Avenue South – SOLD
- 1700 19th Street South – SOLD
Orange Lake Single Family Housing
- 11756 102nd Street – SOLD
- 11786 102nd Street – SOLD
- 11767 102nd Street – Under Contract
- 10217 117th Terrace – Under contract
- 10215 115th Avenue – Rehab under way
Suncoast Housing Connections is developing workforce housing to preserve and add to the rental market in Pinellas and Pasco County.
Orange Lake Rental Properties:
Seventeen single family homes are available for rent to families that earn 80% of the area median income. Please contact Suncoast Housing Connection’s property manager to see if homes are available.
Upcoming Rental Properties
Suncoast Housing Connections is working on expanding our available rental properties. Check back soon!