Congratulations on taking the first steps toward becoming a homeowner!
Thank you for your interest in our Home Buyer Education and Counseling Program. We take great pride in the success of the program, helping empower our communities through education since 1982, and we look forward to helping you through the entire home buying process!
Your first step is to complete the application below.
In addition to the application we will need the following documents prior to your appointment:
- Your last 3 months of bank statement for all savings and checking accounts (all pages of the statement)
- Proof of Income from the following:
- If you are working:
- 30 Days of Paystubs for you as well as anyone that is over 18 in the home
- This includes all full time and part time jobs
- If you are Self-Employed:
- 1099 forms from any work you have done
- Your most current Profit and Loss Statement for this year
- If you receive Social Security or Disability:
- Your most recent Award Letter from the Social Security Department
- If you are receiving Retirement funds on a regular basis:
- Your most recent Retirement Statement showing how much you are being paid monthly
- Proof of any other additional income you receive such as Child Support or Alimony
- Photocopy of your driver’s license/ ID
- Your last two years Tax Returns and W2’s
- Social Security Cards of everyone who is buying the home, (not dependents)
- If those are listed on the Tax Returns, we can get the Social Security Number’s there
- Pay the $20.81 credit report fee for each applicant, or submit a copy of a TRIMERGE credit report (scores included) dated within the last 30 days. Or pay online here. You will then need to come back and complete the application below. This will be a Soft Pull
You can upload the documents below or send to our office via email, fax or hand-delivery.
DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OR PHOTOS
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive an email with a copy of the application as confirmation.
Due to higher-than-normal application volume we ask that you please allow 5-7 business days for your application to be reviewed. Once your application has been reviewed you will receive an email with additional steps. We appreciate your patience.